CBD is the shortened form of cannabidiol which is fast becoming a sought after chemical in the medical and pharmaceutical industry. So much so that it is now used to produce oils, drugs, and creams for topical application.
CBD is very beneficial to the entire populace as it helps in fighting a myriad of diseases. Even with its few side effects, its importance must still not be overlooked. But even after understanding its benefits and side effects, how do you know the right dosage to take? What is the right dosage? And lastly how do I know the dosage is right for me? All these questions bothers a lot people because of fear of becoming overdosed.
Dosage might vary according to age, preexisting illnesses, and the potency of the oil. Although, it is highly important that one consults with doctors before taking CBD products, informing yourself about the right dosage is also important. Click here!
In this article, the optimal dosage for CBD and the best dosage for your body is discussed.
What’s the conventionally accepted dosage for CBD?
20-40 mg per dose is the most popularly accepted dosage of CBD. While some individuals might be on a dose of 1 mg or less, there are others that are on a high dosage approaching 100 mg.
The strength of the product of CBD oil is a major factor in determining dosage. As the dosage can range from a drop to several drops.
Another issue with dosage is how people react to it. People react to CBD differently, hence, this will also determine the quantity they take. Dosage depends on a number of factors which includes;
- Size and weight of individual.
- Reactance or tolerance to CBD.
- Body type
- Potency and strength of CBD product.
- The seriousness of the illness you’re treating.
How do you calculate the dose of CBD?
The first step in knowing how to calculate is to know your body weight. Having known that, you can go ahead and calculate using our calculator. For beginners who just started using CBD it is advisable that you start with products of low strength. In three easy steps we will be giving you an insight into how to calculate it.
- Step 1: start with a low dosage or just choose an initial dosage and record it.
- Step 2: using your own initiative, determine the efficacy of your initial dose.
- Step 3: increase it a bit and watch for any side effects. If there’s none continue with it.
What CBD strength should I use?
An increase in the quantity of CBD taken relatively increases the effect it would have on you. The strength depends mainly on the illness the patient is currently facing or any preexisting illness. A recommended list for various illnesses is given below.
- Anxiety: between medium and high strength.
- Cancer: depending on severity, high strength or according to doctor’s prescription.
- Epilepsy: high strength.
- Normal body health: low strength.
- High blood pressure: medium to high strength
- Muscle pain: low to medium strength
From here you can have an insight into the right kind of dosage you should use. Never take more than you are meant to as there may be repercussions. Click here for further details: https://www.wefeedyourhead.com/cbd-oil-under-the-tongue/